About the Ezybill (email delivery) facility
This information is for persons who register to receive the Town of Walkerville Quarterly Rates Notices and subsequent Council Notices via Email (Ezybill).
The following Terms and Conditions apply to the use of the facility to receive the above mentioned Quarterly Rates Notices and subsequent notices, including the use of information provided by the facility.
Terms and Conditions
By accessing the facility you agree to the following:
- The Town of Walkerville has engaged Ezybill for the provision of electronically administering Council's Quarterly Rates Notices and subsequent notices via this facility.
- The information available from this facility (which includes downloadable material) is subject to copyright and is protected by laws of Australia and other countries through international treaties.
- Any links to third party websites or software on this site are provided solely as a convenience to you and such links should not be taken to imply any type of association, sponsorship, endorsement, monitoring, approval of, or responsibility for, the linked site or its content. These sites may be located in jurisdictions outside Australia and be subject to license or other types of agreements, policy and legislation relating to those sites. Should you decide to access any of the third party sites, you do so entirely at your own risk and the Town of Walkerville shall be exempt of all liability and will not account for any claims, losses, expenses, injuries or damage arising from that access.
- If you choose to use the facility you must first register your details directly with Ezybill and agree to the Ezybill Terms and Conditions of use.
- Upon your request to receive the nominated Quarterly Rates Notices and subsequent notices via the facility you acknowledge and agree:
- You are the property owner or liable for responding to and making payment of the Quarterly Rates Notices and any subsequent notices and you will share this electronic Quarterly Rates Notices and any subsequent notices with other persons so named as required;
- To receive the Quarterly Rates Notices electronically and recognise that neither a paper copy nor other electronic notices of any kind will continue to be issued.
- You will not be charged a fee by Town of Walkerville for accessing a copy of your Quarterly Rates Notices or any subsequent notices in Ezybill;
- It may take up to one Quarterly Rates Notices cycle for your Ezybill registration to take effect;
- By using this facility the Quarterly Rates Notices and subsequent notices will be deemed to have been delivered, presented, received and viewed by you once it has been received by Ezybill and that you will not otherwise receive these Quarterly Rates Notices;
- If you cease to own the property/move from the property you will need to unsubscribe your Ezybill registration for that property. Town of Walkerville will cancel your registration for the property when advised of a change of ownership on the title to the property;
- The Town of Walkerville is not responsible for any delivery delays or failures by the facility;
- The Town of Walkerville has the right to cease the arrangement to deliver Quarterly Rates Notices and subsequent notices via Ezybill at which time all notices will be sent as paper copies by post which may be subject to charges;
- You may unsubscribe for this facility at any time but you may continue to receive notices in your Ezybill for up to 30 days after you have unsubscribed while we process your request.
- Not all communications from the Town of Walkerville will utilise Ezybill, you will still receive paper communications by post for other official communications;